If you purchased the cut and loop tufting gun, you can manually exchange the scissors for a loop pile head. All you need is some basic tools. it looks like a lot of steps but its really not that hard.
See the image below and de corresponding list of actions.
- Loosen the screw that holds the foot, take off the foot and then the handle.
- Unscrew this screw
- Turn your machine around, unscrew this screw
- Move the part up and also take away the two squares
- Unscrew these two screws and take this part out
- Now you can slide out the part that holds the scissors. It has a little screw that you need to take out and use for the loop pile head. Make sure you dont loose the little square that sits below. The first time it may be a little rough, but this gets easier on every turn.
After that you can screw everything back to place in the reverserd order.